Major International Airport
The existing Maximo system at a major international airport had grown exponentially which was causing issues with data integrity, stability and system uptime. Without a new Managed Facilities Management Business Solution, the airport would not be able to meet its evolving business needs and prepare for future FM growth.
BPD Zenith and UnitiFM partnered to implement MaxiCloud for Airports. A cloud-based approach has freed up the Airport to really focus on the operational aspects of the business and be less constrained by the internal IT business challenges.
The solution enhances the visibility and control that each area has of their maintenance information. With integration with the Call Centre for incoming reactive work, the solution can gather real-time data from certain assets to enhance the overall efficiency of the maintenance teams. Integrated reporting provides airport management with financial, operational and service insights. Real reductions in asset downtime have occurred and improvements in passenger satisfaction has increased.
- Increases in asset availability such as:
- >50% reduction in Aerobridges breakdowns pa
- >18% reduction in HVAC breakdowns
- Reduction in Operational Delays
- Reduction of Preventative Maintenance Backlog because of better and timely reporting
- Improved Data Integrity and Process Efficiency has led to:
- Expanded usage of the Managed FM Business Solution
- Greater reliance of Information Based management
- Reduction in costs
- Increases in Passenger Satisfaction: Independent surveys showing satisfaction with Terminal ‘look and feel’ items
- Increases in Responsiveness of FM Service Contractors because of more accurate and timely reporting via Cognos capability
- With integration with the Call Centre for incoming reactive work, the solution can gather real-time updates on operational delays and breakdowns enable engineers to make proactive decisions to keep passengers satisfied
- Quality data and integrated reporting provides management with financial, operational and service insights